<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13314" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-11-09T12:10:57+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13314</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Mark97]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-11-09T12:10:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-11-09T12:10:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43691#p43691</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43691#p43691"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Setup Bullet Physics World]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43691#p43691"><![CDATA[
I would like to setup Bullet Physics in Visual Studio (C++). <br><br>Therefore, I would like to see a physics world, and load some .obj files. <br><br>However, I'm stuck at a few places: <br>the Hello World example doesn't show anything (visual), <br>the benchmark 3000 boxes works well, but doesn't load .obj files, <br>the ImportObjExample has so many lines that I can't understand it anymore. (in Python this is a single line of code 'loadURDF')<br><br>Apart from that, I would like to work in my own C++ main file, but I don't know how to add it to the solution explorer. <br><br>Any help?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14099">Mark97</a> — Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
