<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13310" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-11-10T07:53:38+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13310</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jy21]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-11-10T07:53:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-11-10T07:53:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43693#p43693</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43693#p43693"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PyBullet and MoveIt]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43693#p43693"><![CDATA[
I managed to solve the memory leak issue by clipping the depth image to ensure the maximum depth in the image is &lt; 1000 (ie 1m)<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14140">jy21</a> — Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:53 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Blerims]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-11-05T09:46:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-11-05T09:46:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43684#p43684</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43684#p43684"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PyBullet and MoveIt]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43684#p43684"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>For path planning, you can try pybullet-planning:<br><a href="https://github.com/yijiangh/pybullet_planning" class="postlink">https://github.com/yijiangh/pybullet_planning</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14143">Blerims</a> — Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:46 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jy21]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-11-03T07:15:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-11-03T07:15:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43678#p43678</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43678#p43678"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[PyBullet and MoveIt]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43678#p43678"><![CDATA[
I've been trying to use MoveIt as the motion planner for my robot arm in PyBullet. I've managed to use MoveIt servo to teleoperate my arm in PyBullet. <br><br>I would like to perform collision checking in MoveIt, so I am using PyBullet's depth image as a depth map for MoveIt's perception (followed tutorial here <a href="https://ros-planning.github.io/moveit_tutorials/doc/perception_pipeline/perception_pipeline_tutorial.html" class="postlink">https://ros-planning.github.io/moveit_t ... orial.html</a>). The octomap is working and collision can be detected, but there is a memory leak when running the octomap. This doesn't happen when I run the simulation in Gazebo.<br><br>Has anyone tried running PyBullet with MoveIt successfully before? Otherwise, is there a better way to perform teleoperation and collision checking in PyBullet? <br><br>Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14140">jy21</a> — Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:15 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
