<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13299" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-10-21T04:52:35+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13299</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[eruditehermit]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-10-21T04:52:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-10-21T04:52:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43653#p43653</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43653#p43653"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Compile and run bullet physics server with TCP on Linux]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43653#p43653"><![CDATA[
I followed the instructions to compile and run the example browser using the script provided in the documentation. However, it compiles the examples without TCP or gRPC support. I'd like to run the bullet physics server (c++) with physics and graphics enabled and be able to connect to it from python clients in Linux. I can't figure out how to run the server with TCP (and/or gRPC) enabled so that I can use the python client to connect over the network. Can anyone help point me to documentation or tell me how to do this? Thank you so much for your responses!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14121">eruditehermit</a> — Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
