<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13283" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-10-01T15:51:15+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13283</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[drleviathan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-10-01T15:51:15+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-10-01T15:51:15+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43624#p43624</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43624#p43624"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Cannot load URDF file (for soft objects)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43624#p43624"><![CDATA[
Try asking your questions in the <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=24" class="postlink">pybullet support section</a> of the forum.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11033">drleviathan</a> — Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:51 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Mark97]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-10-01T09:55:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-10-01T09:55:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43622#p43622</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43622#p43622"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Cannot load URDF file (for soft objects)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43622#p43622"><![CDATA[
When I try to run an example file, like the one below, I keep getting the error that the bunny won't load.<br><a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/blob/master/examples/pybullet/examples/load_soft_body.py" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet ... ft_body.py</a><br><br>The plane, samurai, cube, table, and sphere2 can all be imported. But objects like the bunny can't be loaded.<br><br>I've run the code in a Jupiter Notebook (Python 3.6), as well as on Visual Studio (Python 3.7) on Windows 10. I've installed PyBullet using pip install pybullet.<br><br>What could be the cause of this, and how can I fix it?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14099">Mark97</a> — Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:55 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
