<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13281" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-10-01T15:51:50+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13281</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[drleviathan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-10-01T15:51:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-10-01T15:51:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43626#p43626</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43626#p43626"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Does pyBullet GUI work on Apple M1 devices?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43626#p43626"><![CDATA[
Try asking your questions in the <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=24" class="postlink">pybullet support section</a> of the forum.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11033">drleviathan</a> — Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:51 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hieuluu]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-09-29T18:36:54+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-09-29T18:36:54+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43619#p43619</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43619#p43619"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Does pyBullet GUI work on Apple M1 devices?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43619#p43619"><![CDATA[
I have an Apple MacBook Air with the M1 chip. I have tried connecting to GUI and when the OpenGL window opens, it immediately does not respond and I get the spinning pinwheel. I also tried running the 'Hello PyBullet World' in <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/10sXEhzFRSnvFcl3XxNGhnD4N2SedqwdAvK3dsihxVUA/edit#heading=h.2ye70wns7io3" class="postlink">this doc</a>. R2D2 partially renders but then the window fails to respond. I wanted to know if this was an issue between the GUI or OpenGL rendering and apple's new M1 processor.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14102">hieuluu</a> — Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:36 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
