<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13279" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-09-28T20:53:35+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13279</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[drleviathan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-09-28T20:53:35+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-09-28T20:53:35+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43618#p43618</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43618#p43618"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Multithreaded simulation in Bullet3]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43618#p43618"><![CDATA[
There is a <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=10232" class="postlink">big thread</a> about the history and progress at running a multithreaded bullet simulation.  I haven't read it carefully so am unable to offer a summary.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11033">drleviathan</a> — Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:53 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Mark97]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-09-28T15:20:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-09-28T15:20:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43616#p43616</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43616#p43616"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Multithreaded simulation in Bullet3]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43616#p43616"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>I'm simulating a few of the examples in Bullet Physics ExampleBrowers using OpenGL3+ (from Visual Studio). <br><br>However, the 'deformable Body' simulations are slow, and only 1 thread of my cpu is being used. I have 8 threads in total, and would like to speed up things. Is this possible? If so, how? <br><br>Thanks!<br><br>Mark<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14099">Mark97</a> — Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:20 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
