<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13276" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-09-27T07:33:05+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13276</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Mark97]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-09-27T07:33:05+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-09-27T07:33:05+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43613#p43613</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43613#p43613"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Use PyBullet in Visual Studio - Windows 10]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43613#p43613"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>I've just installed PyBullet in Jupiter Notebook, and it works fine. <br><br>However, my goal is to modify the source files / add files for specific scientific research purposes. Therefore I would like to work in Visual Studio. As far as I know, I have the most recent version of everything. <br><br>I've downloaded all the files using github, and opened the folder in my Visual Studio. But I'm not sure how to proceed next. I tried to run the setup.py file, but got a CMake Error (src/visualizer/tinyrenderer does not exist). <br><br>As you've probably understood I'm a beginner in Visual Studio. Could you please help me to get started? <br><br>Kind regards,<br>Mark<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14099">Mark97</a> — Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:33 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
