<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13265" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-08-30T09:39:40+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13265</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nash169]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-08-30T09:39:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-08-30T09:39:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43576#p43576</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43576#p43576"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Simulation with multiple multibodies]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43576#p43576"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br>I'm trying to use the C++ API to create a simple simulation with two kuka iiwa arms collaborating in holding a box. I basically followed the "InverseDynamics.cpp" example in order to create two multibodies based on the iiwa urdf. As long as I add to the world just one multibody everything works fine, with the gravity compensation holding properly the robot in the upright position. When I add two multibodies to the world (with the relative collision objects and multibody constraints) the simulation goes crazy with both arms moving abruptly at the beginning and then stabilizing in a (random) configuration. I was afraid to have made some mistake in loading the Urdf and/or creating the various objects but I tried to slightly modify the original "InverseDynamics.cpp" to load another multibody and I get the same behavior. At this point I think that the setup of the btMultiBodyDynamicsWorld object is not correct and something has to be modified if you want to handle multiple multibodies in the same world. Am I correct? Can somebody give me some help about it?<br><br>Thanks a lot in advance.<br><br>P.S.<br>In "InverseDynamics.cpp" btMultiBodyConstraintSolver is used. I tried the different btMultiBodyMLCPConstraintSolver solvers following the example "MultiDofDemo.cpp" but the situation did not improve.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14077">nash169</a> — Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:39 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
