<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13260" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-09-12T12:04:12+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13260</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Kedro]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-09-12T12:04:12+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-09-12T12:04:12+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43604#p43604</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43604#p43604"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: btRaycastVehicle's btWheelInfo rotation problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43604#p43604"><![CDATA[
I found an issue and now it works, take a look here: <a href="https://youtu.be/s4ElFeGeAfM" class="postlink">https://youtu.be/s4ElFeGeAfM</a><br>The problem was that I was not setting vehicle coordinate system. Now when I do with <strong class="text-strong">vehicle-&gt;setCoordinateSystem(0,1,2);</strong> it works perfectly.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14075">Kedro</a> — Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:04 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Kedro]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-08-28T11:46:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-08-28T11:46:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43561#p43561</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43561#p43561"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[btRaycastVehicle's btWheelInfo rotation problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43561#p43561"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br>I use C++ Bullet Physics. I spawn btRaycastVehicle on the  btTriangleMesh. I update the wheel model by using<br><strong class="text-strong">vehicle-&gt;getWheelTransformWS(i).getOpenGLMatrix(mat);</strong> matrix. As you can see in the clip below wheels steering turns OK, their positions in World Space are correct but rotations are completely off.  btWheelInfo's m_rotation or m_deltaRotation also give me wrong results for example after complete stop there is still some m_rotation.<br>Also <strong class="text-strong">vehicle-&gt;getCurrentSpeedKmHour() </strong> behaves wrong for me. When I accelerate it gives me negative number but when the throttle is released speed is again positive number. Where should I seek problem?<br><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHt8TFLrrik" class="postlink">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHt8TFLrrik</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14075">Kedro</a> — Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:46 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
