<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13237" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-07-09T21:00:25+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13237</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mfdesigner]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-07-09T21:00:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-07-09T21:00:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43485#p43485</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43485#p43485"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Why is there no example of waving flags]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43485#p43485"><![CDATA[
After playing with all the pertinent parameters, Finally found a suitable range of values for it to work somewhat correctly. Lift, Drag, Weight, Pressure, Linear, Angular and Volume Stiffness, Air Density, Gravity, ... oh my.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14032">mfdesigner</a> — Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:00 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mfdesigner]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-07-09T17:20:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-07-09T17:20:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43483#p43483</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43483#p43483"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Why is there no example of waving flags]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43483#p43483"><![CDATA[
I've been researching on the Internet and reading this forum and found NO example of creating a simple flag waving in the wind.<br>I tried to put one together using aero model = V_TwoSided and using setWindVelocity. But the outcome is not realistic. Flag seems to tie up into a mess and eventually stop waving altogether. A pointer is highly appreciated. I am using 2.83 of Bullet Physics. Thank you.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14032">mfdesigner</a> — Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:20 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
