<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13205" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-05-10T11:43:02+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13205</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[marekjg]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-05-10T11:43:02+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-05-10T11:43:02+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43424#p43424</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43424#p43424"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Trajectory optimization in PyBullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43424#p43424"><![CDATA[
Hi, I would like to control robots in PyBullet using trajectory optimization. I need to get dynamics constraint violation (e.x. x_t + dt * x_t_dot = x_tp1, where x_t_dot = f(x_t, u_t)) between consecutive timesteps? Is there another way than calling resetJointState(x_t), applying u_t to motors and stepping the simulation?<br>Secondly, if I optimize for state trajectory only, I would like to get control input from inverse dynamics model. Is it ok to take x_t, x_tp1 and calculate required acceleration that would produce x_tp1 from x_t and put it in calculateInverseDynamics? Is it required to do torque control therefore?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Marek<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13967">marekjg</a> — Mon May 10, 2021 11:43 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
