<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13182" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-04-09T13:19:09+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13182</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[skinduptruk]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-04-09T13:19:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-04-09T13:19:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43382#p43382</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43382#p43382"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bringing up/minimizing pybullet change results]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43382#p43382"><![CDATA[
we probably need more details to help you.<br><br>this link will help you provide such details <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=11406" class="postlink">viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=11406</a><br><br>suggest you can put some debug "print" statements in your code and paste the results here.<br><br>in theory the graphics do not affect the code.  there may be an indirect affect re finite computer resources eg catching residual errors (adding up all those 1E-10 might change your code at run time), dynamic memory leaks, threading, RAM usage.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13933">skinduptruk</a> — Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:19 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[abbast]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-03-28T18:20:30+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-03-28T18:20:30+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43368#p43368</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43368#p43368"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bringing up/minimizing pybullet change results]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43368#p43368"><![CDATA[
Hi -  I am fairly new to this community. A thing that I noticed seems so weird to me. I ran my RL algorithm over night while pybullet simulator was minimized and everything was OK. I decided to watch how things going and I brought up/maximized the application, surprisingly I noticed it changes the behavior of my algorithm!!!!    <br>I  know it doesn't make sense but I don't know how can I check(prove or disprove) this idea!<br>Please let me know If you have noticed such a behavior before or if you have any idea why this may happen<br><br>Thanks in advance<br>Bests<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13936">abbast</a> — Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:20 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
