<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13176" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-09-05T20:32:16+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13176</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[gabo_tor2]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-09-05T20:32:16+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-09-05T20:32:16+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44108#p44108</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44108#p44108"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Keyboard shortcuts documentation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44108#p44108"><![CDATA[
This is a list of shortcuts I compiled by reading the source code, this forum post and experimenting:<br><br><a href="https://github.com/Gabo-Tor/pybullet-keyboard-shortcuts" class="postlink">https://github.com/Gabo-Tor/pybullet-keyboard-shortcuts</a><br><br>I have found no other hotkeys list anywhere in the web, hope this helps!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14422">gabo_tor2</a> — Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:32 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Manish]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-08-15T04:51:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-08-15T04:51:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44090#p44090</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44090#p44090"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Keyboard shortcuts documentation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44090#p44090"><![CDATA[
I have been trying to find the same but couldn't find any documentation anywhere. Ended up doing the same thing as you and tried all the buttons. Just one thing to add:-<ul><li><strong class="text-strong">v</strong> (with wireframe rendering activated) toggles between the appearing and disappearing of the bodies.</li></ul><ul> <li><strong class="text-strong">k</strong> and <strong class="text-strong">l</strong> are not exactly identical. Sometimes, activating one disables another. Was not able to exactly determine how.</li></ul>Do let me know if you were able to find some better documentation elsewhere.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14400">Manish</a> — Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:51 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[mcres]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-03-19T09:59:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-03-19T09:59:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43355#p43355</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43355#p43355"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Keyboard shortcuts documentation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43355#p43355"><![CDATA[
While reading the PyBullet guide, I found the following sentence in the `setDebugObjectColor` section:<br><blockquote class="uncited"><div>The built-in OpenGL visualizers have a wireframe debug rendering feature: press 'w' to toggle.</div></blockquote>I tried to search for a complete list of keyboard shortcuts in the forums, PyBullet guide and GitHub issues, but couldn't find any. Is this documented somewhere?<br><br>For instance, I randomly tried to press some keys while running a simulation and found the following:<ul><li>'<strong class="text-strong">g</strong>' to open/close the search, test and params tabs</li></ul><ul><li>'<strong class="text-strong">j</strong>' (with wireframe rendering activated) to show links and joints frames as RGB lines</li></ul><ul><li>'<strong class="text-strong">k</strong>' (with wireframe rendering activated) to show joint axes as a black line</li></ul><ul><li>'<strong class="text-strong">l</strong>' (with wireframe rendering activated) seems to have the same functionality as '<strong class="text-strong">k</strong>'</li></ul><ul><li>'<strong class="text-strong">a</strong>' (with wireframe rendering activated) to show collision boxes</li></ul><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13892">mcres</a> — Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:59 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
