<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13165" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-02-20T09:25:10+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13165</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[chrischii]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-02-20T09:25:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-02-20T09:25:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43322#p43322</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43322#p43322"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[apply motor/motion to link]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43322#p43322"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I have a model consisting of several links (urdf import). The urdf is imported several times. In my simulation, I want to move the loose ends of each model to a common starting point and then move all models simultaneously. <br><br>since I have to joints for applying a motion and I did not manage to apply a motion to a constraint, I tried to connect each loose end to a dummy body (that I wanted to remove after reaching the end point).<br><br>From multi body simulations, I know the way of describing motions directly via markers, not only on joints. Is there a similar way in pybullet?<br><br>my model has two mathematical possible solutions for each position, so i want to define the path that the model shall use<br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13861">chrischii</a> — Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:25 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
