<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13161" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-02-15T18:29:09+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13161</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jaduol]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-02-15T18:29:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-02-15T18:29:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43307#p43307</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43307#p43307"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Incorrect motor torques from getJointStates(MultiDof)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43307#p43307"><![CDATA[
The applied torques returned by getJointStates and getJointStatesMultiDof don't seem to be the actual applied torques for both p.POSITION_CONTROL and p.TORQUE_CONTROL. Firstly, getJointStates and getJointStatesMultiDof return different torques for the same joint IDs. Also, in p.TORQUE_CONTROL, the torques I give to p.setJointMotorControlArray don't match those returned by getJointStates(MultiDof). For p.POSITION_CONTROL, when I take the sequence of torques from getJointStates(MultiDof) and apply them using p.TORQUE_CONTROL I get completely different trajectories. <br><br>My URDF model is not an open-loop chain as I have applied two constraints to make it closed-loop.<br><br>Does anyone have any ideas on why this could be the case?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13823">jaduol</a> — Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:29 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
