<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13142" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-01-19T04:20:47+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13142</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[adim]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-01-19T04:20:47+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-01-19T04:20:47+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43259#p43259</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43259#p43259"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Please Help, I have a Rogue Motor]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43259#p43259"><![CDATA[
Hi All,<br><br>I have a very sad issue that's been driving me NUTS for two weeks now. I'm new to pyBullet and I'm a student trying to use this for a lab project. Please Please Please help. <br><br><a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/3217" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/3217</a><br><br>I documented pictures here on this GitHub issue w/ Code files too but let me explain a little bit. I have this URDF file with a robot and I've done inverse kinematics and everything and added some parameters to control the robot in pyBullet. When I run the simulation, one motor, just one, is misbehaving and not moving. It's almost like that Motor Is "jammed" or something and I cannot figure out how to fix it. Does anyone know what's going on here? <br><br>Thank you sooo much for the help I'm so sorry to bother!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13881">adim</a> — Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:20 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
