<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13122" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-12-09T17:58:33+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13122</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[rockapat]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-12-09T17:58:33+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-12-09T17:58:33+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43218#p43218</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43218#p43218"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Raycastvehicle velocity problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43218#p43218"><![CDATA[
Two workarounds I figured out, if anyone interested:<br>* Get linearvelocity from other rigidbody constraint connected to the raycastvehicle. <br>* Modify updateAction in btRaycastVehicle to store copy of linearvelocity before updateVehicle is called.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13796">rockapat</a> — Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:58 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[rockapat]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-12-08T15:30:43+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-12-08T15:30:43+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43216#p43216</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43216#p43216"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Raycastvehicle velocity problem]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43216#p43216"><![CDATA[
If I drop a rigidbody box to the flat ground it comes to rest and its linearvelocity gets near to zero, as expected.<br><br>If I do the same thing with a raycastvehicle it comes to rest too but its linearvelocity never gets to zero! <br><br>I guess the suspension force is setting the linearvelocity since it is in its direction (upwards in my case). This can be seen in the forklift demo aswell.<br><br>Is this a known issue (or rather correct behaviour)?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13796">rockapat</a> — Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:30 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
