<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13090" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-11-03T11:38:09+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13090</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[samlrs]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-11-03T11:38:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-11-03T11:38:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43173#p43173</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43173#p43173"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Loading texture for each surfaces of a cube?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43173#p43173"><![CDATA[
Then you should also check out this github post<br><br><a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/1295" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/1295</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13778">samlrs</a> — Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:38 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[trqminh]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-10-20T04:05:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-10-20T04:05:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43158#p43158</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43158#p43158"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Loading texture for each surfaces of a cube?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43158#p43158"><![CDATA[
Thank for your answer but I want each surface with different color<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13762">trqminh</a> — Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[samlrs]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-10-19T14:01:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-10-19T14:01:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43152#p43152</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43152#p43152"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Loading texture for each surfaces of a cube?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43152#p43152"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>I load a cube from cube.urdf in pybullet_data, how can I change the color of each surface of the cube?<br><br>Thank you in advance for your consideration.</div></blockquote>Try <div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>p.changeVisualShape(sphere,linkIndex,rgbaColor=[red,green,blue,1])</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13778">samlrs</a> — Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:01 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[trqminh]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-10-20T04:03:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-10-19T04:32:47+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43151#p43151</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43151#p43151"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Loading texture for each surfaces of a cube?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43151#p43151"><![CDATA[
I load a cube from cube.urdf in pybullet_data, how can I change the color of each surface of the cube with different color?<br><br>Thank you in advance for your consideration.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13762">trqminh</a> — Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:32 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
