<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13087" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-10-15T16:10:38+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13087</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[utkarshmishra04]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-10-15T16:10:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-10-15T16:10:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43143#p43143</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43143#p43143"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[pybullet.GUI gives Segmentation Fault]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43143#p43143"><![CDATA[
Hi, I am trying to make a custom environment in pybullet to test RL algorithms.<br>I observed that when I do pybullet.connect(pybullet.GUI) inside the __init__() of my environment class I get the segmentation fault while creating context for OpenGL as following:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>pybullet build time: Oct  8 2020 00:10:46startThreads creating 1 threads.starting thread 0started thread 0 argc=2argv[0] = --unusedargv[1] = --start_demo_name=Physics ServerExampleBrowserThreadFunc startedX11 functions dynamically loaded using dlopen/dlsym OK!X11 functions dynamically loaded using dlopen/dlsym OK!Creating contextSegmentation fault (core dumped)</code></pre></div>However, when I test my environment in a single file i.e. with no classes for directly validating the functions, it works. This means my OpenGL is working fine but there are some other issues.<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>pybullet build time: Oct  8 2020 00:10:46Using TensorFlow backend.startThreads creating 1 threads.starting thread 0started thread 0 argc=2argv[0] = --unusedargv[1] = --start_demo_name=Physics ServerExampleBrowserThreadFunc startedX11 functions dynamically loaded using dlopen/dlsym OK!X11 functions dynamically loaded using dlopen/dlsym OK!Creating contextCreated GL 3.3 contextDirect GLX rendering context obtainedMaking context currentGL_VENDOR=Intel Open Source Technology CenterGL_RENDERER=Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 (Kaby Lake GT2) GL_VERSION=4.5 (Core Profile) Mesa 18.0.5GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION=4.50pthread_getconcurrency()=0Version = 4.5 (Core Profile) Mesa 18.0.5Vendor = Intel Open Source Technology CenterRenderer = Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 (Kaby Lake GT2) b3Printf: Selected demo: Physics ServerstartThreads creating 1 threads.starting thread 0started thread 0 MotionThreadFunc thread startedven = Intel Open Source Technology CenterWorkaround for some crash in the Intel OpenGL driver on Linux/Ubuntuven = Intel Open Source Technology CenterWorkaround for some crash in the Intel OpenGL driver on Linux/Ubuntu</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13788">utkarshmishra04</a> — Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
