<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13086" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-10-15T16:04:53+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13086</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[utkarshmishra04]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-10-15T16:04:53+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-10-15T16:04:53+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43142#p43142</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43142#p43142"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Retrieve Heightfield from p.GEOM_HEIGHTFIELD]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43142#p43142"><![CDATA[
Hi, thanks<br>For now, I did the same and I am looking for further ways of doing the same<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13788">utkarshmishra04</a> — Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:04 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jwhitman]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-10-15T14:00:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-10-15T14:00:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43141#p43141</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43141#p43141"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Retrieve Heightfield from p.GEOM_HEIGHTFIELD]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43141#p43141"><![CDATA[
I've been using rayTestBatch to get that sort of data. If you find another way, I am also interested in it.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13771">jwhitman</a> — Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:00 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[utkarshmishra04]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-10-14T20:26:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-10-14T20:26:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43139#p43139</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43139#p43139"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Retrieve Heightfield from p.GEOM_HEIGHTFIELD]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43139#p43139"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br>I am quite new to pybullet and I was wondering if I could retrieve the heightfield data which I used to generate the p.createCollisionShape() object.<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>if heightfieldSource==useTerrainFromPNG:  terrainShape = p.createCollisionShape(shapeType = p.GEOM_HEIGHTFIELD, meshScale=[.02,.02,2.4],fileName = "heightmaps/wm_height_out.png")  textureId = p.loadTexture("heightmaps/gimp_overlay_out.png")  terrain  = p.createMultiBody(0, terrainShape)  p.changeVisualShape(terrain, -1, textureUniqueId = textureId)  p.resetBasePositionAndOrientation(terrain,[0.2,0.5,0.12], [0,0,0,1])  p.changeVisualShape(terrain, -1, rgbaColor=[1,1,1,1])</code></pre></div>This is a code from the heightfield pybullet tutorial,<br>I wanted a matrix of heights with respect to my robot's current position and orientation.<br>Will that be possible anyhow?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13788">utkarshmishra04</a> — Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:26 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
