<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13085" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-10-14T05:06:42+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13085</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[pylover]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-10-14T05:06:42+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-10-14T05:06:42+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43131#p43131</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43131#p43131"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Pybullet support for magnetic field?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43131#p43131"><![CDATA[
I am trying to see if I can add a magnetic field using PyBullet, or loadMJCF an .xml Mujoco file that has &lt;option magnetic="blah blah blah"&gt;.<br><br>I see a previous post <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3018" class="postlink">viewtopic.php?t=3018</a> Asking about this, but since the last reply there was posted 6 years ago, I decided to ask again.<br><br>I haven't seen native PyBullet support for magnetic fields; and when I tried loading a MJCF file with <div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>&lt;option gravity="0 0 -10" wind="-100 0 0" magnetic="0 0.5 0" /&gt;</code></pre></div> it seemed to have no effect on the PyBullet simulator at all, even if that .xml file could be simulated correctly using Mujoco.<br><br>So, is there a way to simulate magnetic fields in PyBullet today?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13787">pylover</a> — Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:06 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
