<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13073" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-09-23T19:12:32+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13073</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[yluo]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-09-23T19:12:32+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-09-23T19:12:32+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43106#p43106</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43106#p43106"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[LNK2019 error still, after added libraries to linker additional dependencies]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43106#p43106"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I was trying to start up a new simple project with GUI in a new solution using the bullet library. I created this solution by adding existed porjects (Bullet3Common, BulletCollision, BulletDynamics, LinearMath, and OpenGL_Window). Initially I was having a lot of linking errors but I resolved some of them by reading lots of posts here (thanks!), here's what I have done so far:<br><ul><li>I added those imported projects as References, to set up project dependencies</li></ul><ul><li>I added the libraries path to my linker, specifically in "Configuration properties-&gt;Linker-&gt;Input-&gt;Addtional Dependencies", like below</li></ul><blockquote class="uncited"><div>../../bullet3-master/bin/Bullet3Common_vs2010_debug.lib<br>../../bullet3-master/bin/BulletCollision_vs2010_debug.lib<br>../../bullet3-master/bin/BulletDynamics_vs2010_debug.lib<br>../../bullet3-master/bin/LinearMath_vs2010_debug.lib<br>../../bullet3-master/bin/OpenGL_Window_vs2010_debug.lib</div></blockquote>However, I'm still getting LNK2019 error somewhere:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall OpenGLGuiHelper::OpenGLGuiHelper(struct CommonGraphicsApp *,bool)" (??0OpenGLGuiHelper@@QAE@PAUCommonGraphicsApp@@_N@Z) referenced in function _mainApp_ExampleApp_Example.obj1ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall OpenGLGuiHelper::~OpenGLGuiHelper(void)" (??1OpenGLGuiHelper@@UAE@XZ) referenced in function _mainApp_ExampleApp_Example.obj1ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol __imp__wglCreateContext@4 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall Win32OpenGLWindow::enableOpenGL(void)" (?enableOpenGL@Win32OpenGLWindow@@IAEXXZ)App_ExampleOpenGL_Window_vs2010_debug.lib(Win32OpenGLWindow.obj)1ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol __imp__wglDeleteContext@4 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall Win32OpenGLWindow::disableOpenGL(void)" (?disableOpenGL@Win32OpenGLWindow@@IAEXXZ)App_ExampleOpenGL_Window_vs2010_debug.lib(Win32OpenGLWindow.obj)1ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol __imp__wglMakeCurrent@8 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall Win32OpenGLWindow::disableOpenGL(void)" (?disableOpenGL@Win32OpenGLWindow@@IAEXXZ)App_ExampleOpenGL_Window_vs2010_debug.lib(Win32OpenGLWindow.obj)1ErrorLNK11205 unresolved externalsApp_ExampleApp_Example.exe1</code></pre></div>There seems to be something wrong with OpenGL_Window_vs2010_debug.lib?<br>Did anyone have similar problems?<br><br><br>update:<br>I manually added these source files to my project:<blockquote class="uncited"><div>"examples/ExampleBrowser/OpenGLGuiHelper.cpp"<br>"examples/ExampleBrowser/GL_ShapeDrawer.cpp"<br>"examples/ExampleBrowser/CollisionShape2TriangleMesh.cpp"<br>"examples/ThirdPartyLibs/glad/gl.cpp"</div></blockquote>I got following new link errors:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall btShapeHull::buildHull(float,int)" (?buildHull@btShapeHull@@QAE_NMH@Z) referenced in function "void __cdecl CollisionShape2TriangleMesh(class btCollisionShape *,class btTransform const &amp;,class btAlignedObjectArray&lt;class btVector3&gt; &amp;,class btAlignedObjectArray&lt;class btVector3&gt; &amp;,class btAlignedObjectArray&lt;int&gt; &amp;)" (?CollisionShape2TriangleMesh@@YAXPAVbtCollisionShape@@ABVbtTransform@@AAV?$btAlignedObjectArray@VbtVector3@@@@2AAV?$btAlignedObjectArray@H@@@Z)App_ExampleCollisionShape2TriangleMesh.obj1ErrorLNK2001unresolved external symbol "public: bool __thiscall btShapeHull::buildHull(float,int)" (?buildHull@btShapeHull@@QAE_NMH@Z)App_ExampleGL_ShapeDrawer.obj1ErrorLNK2001unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall btCollisionShape::getBoundingSphere(class btVector3 &amp;,float &amp;)const " (?getBoundingSphere@btCollisionShape@@UBEXAAVbtVector3@@AAM@Z)App_ExampleGL_ShapeDrawer.obj1ErrorLNK2001unresolved external symbol "public: virtual float __thiscall btCollisionShape::getAngularMotionDisc(void)const " (?getAngularMotionDisc@btCollisionShape@@UBEMXZ)App_ExampleGL_ShapeDrawer.obj1ErrorLNK2001unresolved external symbol "public: virtual float __thiscall btCollisionShape::getContactBreakingThreshold(float)const " (?getContactBreakingThreshold@btCollisionShape@@UBEMM@Z)App_ExampleGL_ShapeDrawer.obj1ErrorLNK2001unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall btConvexShape::project(class btTransform const &amp;,class btVector3 const &amp;,float &amp;,float &amp;,class btVector3 &amp;,class btVector3 &amp;)const " (?project@btConvexShape@@UBEXABVbtTransform@@ABVbtVector3@@AAM2AAV3@3@Z)App_ExampleGL_ShapeDrawer.obj1ErrorLNK2001unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall btSphereShape::calculateLocalInertia(float,class btVector3 &amp;)const " (?calculateLocalInertia@btSphereShape@@UBEXMAAVbtVector3@@@Z)App_ExampleGL_ShapeDrawer.obj1ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol __imp__wglCreateContext@4 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall Win32OpenGLWindow::enableOpenGL(void)" (?enableOpenGL@Win32OpenGLWindow@@IAEXXZ)App_ExampleWin32OpenGLWindow.obj1ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol __imp__wglDeleteContext@4 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall Win32OpenGLWindow::disableOpenGL(void)" (?disableOpenGL@Win32OpenGLWindow@@IAEXXZ)App_ExampleWin32OpenGLWindow.obj1ErrorLNK2019unresolved external symbol __imp__wglMakeCurrent@8 referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall Win32OpenGLWindow::disableOpenGL(void)" (?disableOpenGL@Win32OpenGLWindow@@IAEXXZ)App_ExampleWin32OpenGLWindow.obj1ErrorLNK11209 unresolved externalsApp_ExampleApp_Example.exe1</code></pre></div>Looks like it cannot resolve btShapeHull, btCollisionShape, etc... which should be included in the libraries? I don't understand<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13039">yluo</a> — Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:12 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
