<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13067" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-09-08T02:35:17+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13067</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[trqminh]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-09-08T02:35:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-09-08T02:35:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43098#p43098</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43098#p43098"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How can we get an image from the kobuki turtle bot?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43098#p43098"><![CDATA[
I have been searching for the solution then I see that there are two ways:<br>1. Applying the pybullet_ros from this <a href="https://github.com/oscar-lima/pybullet_ros" class="postlink">https://github.com/oscar-lima/pybullet_ros</a>, then use ROS to subscribe to the image topic published.<br>2. Attaching the pybullet's camera to the robot and computing the view matrix at every time step?<br><br>My questions are:<br>- Are these two ways the right things to do, is there any better approach? <br>- I gravitate towards the latter but I don't know how to do it right yet, Can you give me some solutions?<br><br>Thank you very much!!!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13762">trqminh</a> — Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:35 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
