<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13063" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-09-12T17:33:41+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13063</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[r9dyt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-09-12T17:33:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-09-12T17:33:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43099#p43099</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43099#p43099"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Is calculateInverseDynamics the same as centrifugal force?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43099#p43099"><![CDATA[
I think I figured it out. When acceleration is zero, total force will be equal to centrifugal force from reduced coordinate system.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13632">r9dyt</a> — Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:33 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[r9dyt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-09-04T23:06:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-09-04T23:06:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43093#p43093</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43093#p43093"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Is calculateInverseDynamics the same as centrifugal force?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43093#p43093"><![CDATA[
I wonder if calling calcuateInverseDynamics will give me the centrifugal force term in the generalized coordinate system. Maybe my questions is completely off the chart, but the reason why I have this questions is because by reading the resource code of the stable PD control, it makes me think this is the case.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13632">r9dyt</a> — Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:06 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
