<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13038" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-03-29T15:49:09+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13038</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[teolazza]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-03-29T15:49:09+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-03-29T15:49:09+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43370#p43370</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43370#p43370"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet3MT crash]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43370#p43370"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>have you find something?<br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12317">teolazza</a> — Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:49 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[asif_bahrainwala]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-07-22T08:14:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-07-22T08:14:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43045#p43045</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43045#p43045"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Bullet3MT crash]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43045#p43045"><![CDATA[
After some debugging, it seems that the MT solver does not like connecting 2 springs with objects of infinite mass (though this is a redundant case). <br>I am still verifying at my end as to how this happened.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13495">asif_bahrainwala</a> — Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:14 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[asif_bahrainwala]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-07-22T06:05:50+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-07-22T06:05:50+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43043#p43043</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43043#p43043"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Bullet3MT crash]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43043#p43043"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br>I am running a simulation with about 40K objects, Bullet3 is compiled to use MT. I am also using about 150K springs to connect these objects via btGeneric6DofSpringConstraint<br><br>My application crashes:<br>tSimulationIslandManagerMt::Island* btSimulationIslandManagerMt::getIsland(int): Assertion `id &gt;= 0' failed.<br><br><strong class="text-strong">Any idea why this is happening</strong><br><br>__GI_raise                                                                       raise.c                         51  0x7f1509e8de97 <br>__GI_abort                                                                       abort.c                         79  0x7f1509e8f801 <br>__assert_fail_base                                                               assert.c                        92  0x7f1509e7f39a <br>__GI___assert_fail                                                               assert.c                        101 0x7f1509e7f412 <br><strong class="text-strong">btSimulationIslandManagerMt::getIsland                                           btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp 174 0x7f150c9c389c </strong><br>btSimulationIslandManagerMt::addConstraintsToIslands                             btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp 459 0x7f150c9c4540 <br>btSimulationIslandManagerMt::buildAndProcessIslands                              btSimulationIslandManagerMt.cpp 683 0x7f150c9c4f3c <br>btDiscreteDynamicsWorldMt::solveConstraints                                      btDiscreteDynamicsWorldMt.cpp   187 0x7f150c9c2054 <br>btDiscreteDynamicsWorld::internalSingleStepSimulation                            btDiscreteDynamicsWorld.cpp     480 0x7f150c9b8f94 <br>btDiscreteDynamicsWorld::stepSimulation                                          btDiscreteDynamicsWorld.cpp     434 0x7f150c9b8dd2 <br>btDiscreteDynamicsWorldMt::stepSimulation                                        btDiscreteDynamicsWorldMt.cpp   256 0x7f150c9c245a <br>renderer                                                                         main.cpp                        299 0x55be78292dc7 <br>......<br><br><strong class="text-strong">Though when I run Bullet3 using the default solver, everything seems to be working fine.</strong><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13495">asif_bahrainwala</a> — Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:05 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
