<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13037" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-08-20T03:00:15+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13037</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-08-20T03:00:15+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-08-20T03:00:15+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43076#p43076</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43076#p43076"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Using Z Axis down in the debug visualizer]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43076#p43076"><![CDATA[
It is unfortunately not possible.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:00 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jorisq]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-07-20T10:45:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-07-20T10:45:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43041#p43041</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43041#p43041"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Using Z Axis down in the debug visualizer]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43041#p43041"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I was wondering if it is possible to change the view of the debug visualizer to a Z axis down view. I saw that it is possible to change it to Y axis up with:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>p.configureDebugVisualizer(p.COV_ENABLE_Y_AXIS_UP)</code></pre></div>But I could not see a way to do this for Z axis down.<br><br>If this is not possible, I was wondering if it would be possible to stop the camera from flipping automatically when moving over the Z axis.<br><br>Thanks!<br>Joris<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13728">jorisq</a> — Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:45 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
