<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1302" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2008-04-23T17:27:07+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/1302</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[tbastos]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-04-23T17:27:07+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-04-23T17:27:07+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=8179#p8179</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=8179#p8179"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: 3DSMax physics Collada Exporter ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=8179#p8179"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>Can you let us know if it supports COLLADA? You might want to try the options, and use .dae as filename.<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin</div></blockquote>I have just tested the PhysX Plugin, and it seems to work well.<br>I tried exporting a simple scene and tested with your ColladaDemo. The relative position of the objects seemed right, though I had some problems with the camera.<br>I have not tested the plugin with my own application yet, however.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2403">tbastos</a> — Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:27 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[vagr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-03-24T21:10:30+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-03-24T21:10:30+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7734#p7734</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7734#p7734"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: 3DSMax physics Collada Exporter ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7734#p7734"><![CDATA[
Hi Erwin,<br><br>The plug-in doesn't work. I had already installed Ageia system software 8.02.12 and SDK core 2.8.0. Then I tried all three files PhysXPlugin_rev9_for_3dsMax9_physx270.exe, PhysXPlugin_rev9_for_3dsMax9_physx272.exe, and PhysXPlugin_rev9_for_3dsMax9_physx273.exe. But neither of them works. The error is "3D max is not found. Do you want to install this plug-in any way"? I already installed 3D Max under directory C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 9. Even I installed it, it will show error when loading pxplugin.dll.<br><br>Could you help me with that?<br><br>Thanks a lot in advance!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2327">vagr</a> — Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:10 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[vagr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-03-22T01:48:03+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-03-22T01:48:03+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7689#p7689</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7689#p7689"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: 3DSMax physics Collada Exporter ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7689#p7689"><![CDATA[
Thanks a lot for reply. My teammate told me that he can use that plug-in to export physics information. I may try to validate it later and let you know the result.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2327">vagr</a> — Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:48 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-03-18T01:51:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-03-18T01:51:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7635#p7635</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7635#p7635"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: 3DSMax physics Collada Exporter ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7635#p7635"><![CDATA[
Blender has some COLLADA 1.4 physics support, as Phyton plugin, not sure about Lightwave.<br><br>This open source 3ds Max 7,8 and 9 PhysX plugin might have COLLADA support:<br><a href="http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=191256" class="postlink">http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=191256</a><br><br>Can you let us know if it supports COLLADA? You might want to try the options, and use .dae as filename.<br>Thanks,<br>Erwin<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[vagr]]></name></author>
		<updated>2008-03-18T01:45:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2008-03-18T01:45:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7634#p7634</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7634#p7634"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: 3DSMax physics Collada Exporter ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=7634#p7634"><![CDATA[
I need that exporter too. One possible is to convert 3DMax file to Maya and then use Maya plug-in but it is not a clean method.<br><br>Btw, whether XSI or Blender supports Physics of COLLADA?<br><br>Any ideas?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2327">vagr</a> — Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:45 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Elril]]></name></author>
		<updated>2007-07-17T08:50:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2007-07-17T08:50:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4806#p4806</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4806#p4806"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[3DSMax physics Collada Exporter ?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=4806#p4806"><![CDATA[
Hi everybody,<br><br>Is there any COLLADA Exporter for 3DSMax 8 or 9 which export collada file filled with physics data? I know a Max Exporter exists for 3DSMax 7 ( the one in this forum, from September 2005 ). But I am looking for a plug in which is working with the 3DS 8 or 9.<br><br>ColladaMax from the Feeling Software currently does not support physics data.<br><br>[quote]There is no support for ColladaPhysics at the moment.[/quote]<br><br>Is there a way to have the library_physics_scene in the collada file ?<br><br><br>Thanks,<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=1837">Elril</a> — Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:50 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
