<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13012" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-06-27T13:06:38+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/13012</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[8Observer8]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-06-27T13:06:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-06-27T13:06:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42963#p42963</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42963#p42963"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Setup Bullet on QtCreator and MinGW]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42963#p42963"><![CDATA[
It is very strange. I just to switch the order libs and it works now:<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>LIBS += -lBulletDynamics -lBulletCollision -lLinearMath</code></pre></div>Instead of:<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>LIBS += -lBulletCollision -lBulletDynamics -lLinearMath</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11017">8Observer8</a> — Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:06 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[8Observer8]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-06-27T13:06:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-06-27T12:34:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42962#p42962</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42962#p42962"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[[Solved] Setup Bullet on QtCreator and MinGW]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42962#p42962"><![CDATA[
Hello<br><br>I compiled Bullet using CMake and MinGW. I have these libs:<br><br>libBulletCollision.a<br>libBulletDynamics.a<br>libLinearMath.a<br><br>I created an empty C++ project in Qt Creator:<br><br>QtCreatorAndBullet.pro<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>INCLUDEPATH += "E:\Libs\Bullet3-2.89\include"LIBS += -L"E:\Libs\Bullet3-2.89\lib"LIBS += -lBulletCollision -lBulletDynamics -lLinearMathSOURCES += \    main.cpp</code></pre></div>main.cpp<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>#include &lt;btBulletDynamicsCommon.h&gt;int main(){    btDefaultCollisionConfiguration *collisionConfiguration = new btDefaultCollisionConfiguration();    return EXIT_SUCCESS;}</code></pre></div>I try to build but I get these errors:<br><br>btTypedConstraint.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::~btCollisionObject()'<br>btTypedConstraint.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::~btCollisionObject()'<br>btRigidBody.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::btCollisionObject()'<br>btRigidBody.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::btCollisionObject()'<br>btRigidBody.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::serialize(void*, btSerializer*) const'<br>btRigidBody.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::~btCollisionObject()'<br>btRigidBody.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::~btCollisionObject()'<br>btRigidBody.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::~btCollisionObject()'<br>btRigidBody.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::~btCollisionObject()'<br>btRigidBody.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `btCollisionObject::~btCollisionObject()'<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11017">8Observer8</a> — Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:34 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
