<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12966" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2022-09-01T02:37:20+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12966</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[stevenxsc]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-09-01T02:37:20+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-09-01T02:37:20+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44102#p44102</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44102#p44102"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: mecanum wheels]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44102#p44102"><![CDATA[
Has anyone had any success with this yet? I'm currently facing the same problem. I have a custom model with four mecanum wheels, but they do not behave normally while traveling. Any advice will be appreciated.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14417">stevenxsc</a> — Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:37 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-06-16T17:52:55+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-06-16T17:52:55+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42916#p42916</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42916#p42916"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: mecanum wheels]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42916#p42916"><![CDATA[
It is a challenging simulation problem. Make sure to 'unlock' the joint motors first, as usual.<br>(for each joint, setJointMotorControl2(obUid, linkIndex, p.VELOCITY_CONTROL, force=0 or close to 0).<br>I haven't created such robot yet, it may require a lot of effort to set this up properly.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:52 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[luis]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-05-21T09:06:45+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-05-21T09:06:45+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42863#p42863</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42863#p42863"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[mecanum wheels]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42863#p42863"><![CDATA[
Has anyone had any luck implementing a mecanum wheel robot platform?  I have tried adapting the YouBot model used in Gazebo, but the wheels don't move.<br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13634">luis</a> — Thu May 21, 2020 9:06 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
