<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12963" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-05-20T07:36:28+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12963</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[brent]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-05-20T07:36:28+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-05-20T07:36:28+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42855#p42855</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42855#p42855"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: c++ examples are pip install pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42855#p42855"><![CDATA[
Right; thank you for confirming<br><br>And yes the python examples are hugely helpful for learning too.<br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13619">brent</a> — Wed May 20, 2020 7:36 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[r9dyt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-05-19T16:48:39+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-05-19T16:48:39+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42853#p42853</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42853#p42853"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: c++ examples are pip install pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42853#p42853"><![CDATA[
There are python script examples you can use. You need to compile C++ library in order to use C++ examples. In other words, you can’t run C++ examples in a python environment.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13632">r9dyt</a> — Tue May 19, 2020 4:48 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[brent]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-05-19T09:48:20+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-05-19T09:48:20+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42851#p42851</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42851#p42851"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[c++ examples are pip install pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42851#p42851"><![CDATA[
I installed pybullet using venv (<a href="https://docs.python.org/3/library/venv.html" class="postlink">https://docs.python.org/3/library/venv.html</a>) - and all is working great.<br><br>Is there a way to use the c++ examples after the pybullet install? Or do I need to build from sources to have access to those? For example; how would I run <a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/blob/master/examples/ForkLift/ForkLiftDemo.cpp" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet ... ftDemo.cpp</a> ?<br><br>I think I'm missing something - from this post - <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=11379&amp;p=38317&amp;hilit=pybullet+ExampleBrowser#p38317" class="postlink">viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=11379&amp;p=38317&amp;hilit ... ser#p38317</a> - it says to: <br>First start the example browser, and select the 'Experiments/Physics Server' example, and leave it running. <br><br>But I can't work out how to start the example browser. I can see references to the Example Browser in the main readme; but as I understand; those commands will be available after building from source.<br><br>Thanks<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13619">brent</a> — Tue May 19, 2020 9:48 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
