<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12959" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-05-19T14:13:29+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12959</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[brent]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-05-19T14:13:29+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-05-19T14:13:29+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42852#p42852</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42852#p42852"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Creating &quot;complex&quot; environments]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42852#p42852"><![CDATA[
One useful example I found:<br><br><a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/blob/master/examples/pybullet/examples/createObstacleCourse.py" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet ... eCourse.py</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13619">brent</a> — Tue May 19, 2020 2:13 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[brent]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-05-16T11:20:42+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-05-16T11:20:42+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42847#p42847</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42847#p42847"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Creating &quot;complex&quot; environments]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42847#p42847"><![CDATA[
Hello,<br><br>Rather open question - I am looking for any advice on how to create environments  with a number of different objects which can be interacted with in it.<br><br>I found this video which appears to be in quite a rich scene - <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqAk701ylIk" class="postlink">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqAk701ylIk</a> Is the code for that available anywhere?<br><br>Otherwise; any general pointers would be appreciated. Is there any best practices to follow? Would writing a python script with a number of add object calls be a reasonable approach? Or using a separate environment to model in (like Blender for example) and then importing the environment from a description file?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Brent<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13619">brent</a> — Sat May 16, 2020 11:20 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
