<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12950" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-05-02T18:35:31+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12950</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[peter_stratton]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-05-02T18:35:31+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-05-02T18:35:31+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42825#p42825</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42825#p42825"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Workaround for some crash in the Intel OpenGL driver on Linux/Ubuntu]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42825#p42825"><![CDATA[
When I run the lines:<br><br>import pybullet as p<br># Can alternatively pass in p.DIRECT<br>client = p.connect(p.GUI)<br>p.setGravity(0, 0, -10, physicsClientId=client) <br><br>I get a error message of:<br><br>pybullet build time: Apr 14 2020 20:56:53<br>startThreads creating 1 threads.<br>starting thread 0<br>started thread 0 <br>argc=2<br>argv[0] = --unused<br>argv[1] = --start_demo_name=Physics Server<br>ExampleBrowserThreadFunc started<br>X11 functions dynamically loaded using dlopen/dlsym OK!<br>X11 functions dynamically loaded using dlopen/dlsym OK!<br>Creating context<br>Created GL 3.3 context<br>Direct GLX rendering context obtained<br>Making context current<br>GL_VENDOR=Intel<br>GL_RENDERER=Mesa Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 (KBL GT2)<br>GL_VERSION=4.6 (Core Profile) Mesa 20.1.0-devel (git-523e960 2020-04-28 bionic-oibaf-ppa)<br>GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION=4.60<br>pthread_getconcurrency()=0<br>Version = 4.6 (Core Profile) Mesa 20.1.0-devel (git-523e960 2020-04-28 bionic-oibaf-ppa)<br>Vendor = Intel<br>Renderer = Mesa Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 (KBL GT2)<br>b3Printf: Selected demo: Physics Server<br>startThreads creating 1 threads.<br>starting thread 0<br>started thread 0 <br>MotionThreadFunc thread started<br>ven = Intel<br>Workaround for some crash in the Intel OpenGL driver on Linux/Ubuntu<br>numActiveThreads = 0<br>stopping threads<br>Thread with taskId 0 exiting<br>Thread TERMINATED<br>destroy semaphore<br>semaphore destroyed<br>destroy main semaphore<br>main semaphore destroyed<br>finished<br>numActiveThreads = 0<br>btShutDownExampleBrowser stopping threads<br>Thread with taskId 0 exiting<br>Thread TERMINATED<br>destroy semaphore<br>semaphore destroyed<br>destroy main semaphore<br><br>and I am unsure of how to fix it. I tried updating my MESA and making PyBullet run with version 4.6, but neither seems to work. I am on Ubuntu 18.04.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13616">peter_stratton</a> — Sat May 02, 2020 6:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
