<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12931" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-04-20T23:04:07+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12931</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-04-20T23:04:07+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-04-20T23:04:07+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42791#p42791</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42791#p42791"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: MUJOCO loadMJCF actuator control]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42791#p42791"><![CDATA[
Please share a minimal script you use to move your robot. Note that by default, all joints have joint motors with a velocity target of 0. <br>You may need to disable them:<br><br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>for j in range (p.getNumJoints(robot)):  p.setJointMotorControl2(robot,j, p.VELOCITY_CONTROL, force=0)</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:04 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[yashs2810]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-04-15T01:53:31+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-04-15T01:53:31+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42784#p42784</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42784#p42784"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[MUJOCO loadMJCF actuator control]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42784#p42784"><![CDATA[
<div class="inline-attachment"><dl class="file"><dt><span class="imageset icon_topic_attach"></span> <a class="postlink" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=1813">SnakeThree.xml</a></dt></dl></div>I am trying to use the loadMJCF functionality of the PyBullet engine to load a 3 link snake robot in the pybullet environment. <br><br>The actuators are just the joint rot_2 and rot_3. The slide joints are not actuated. This is causing the snake robot to not move ahead in the simulation. But this does not happen when I use gym environment. Even though the slide joints are not actuated, the robot moves ahead. What changes do I need to do to make it run in pybullet?<br><br>I am attaching the XML file.<br><br>Thanks !<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13596">yashs2810</a> — Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:53 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
