<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12926" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-04-21T19:30:41+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12926</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-04-21T19:30:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-04-21T19:30:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42793#p42793</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42793#p42793"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Robot description not loaded - TCP  server client connection]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42793#p42793"><![CDATA[
There could be some issues in the implementation, as discussed here:<br><a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/2737#issuecomment-617133707" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet ... -617133707</a><br><br>Please check it out again soon.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:30 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[missxa]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-04-10T19:29:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-04-10T19:29:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42770#p42770</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42770#p42770"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Robot description not loaded - TCP  server client connection]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42770#p42770"><![CDATA[
When connecting pybullet to a TCP server or trying to syncBodyInfo I get:<br>b3Warning[examples/SharedMemory/PhysicsDirect.cpp,736]: Robot description not received. I cannot access robot's joints. What could be the issue?<br><br>Same platform, compiled with double precision, there're bodies loaded that have joints (as I confirmed using shared memory connection)<br><br><br>I'm running App_PhysicsServer_SharedMemory_GUI_vs2010_x64_release and App_PhysicsServerSharedMemoryBridgeTCP_vs2010_x64_release executables. With the following python client:<div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>&gt;&gt;&gt; import pybullet as ppybullet build time: Apr  7 2020 00:39:02&gt;&gt;&gt; p.connect(p.TCP)b3ConnectPhysicsTCP connected successfully.b3Warning[examples/SharedMemory/PhysicsDirect.cpp,736]:Robot description not receivedb3Warning[examples/SharedMemory/PhysicsDirect.cpp,736]:Robot description not receivedb30&gt;&gt;&gt; p.getNumBodies()2&gt;&gt;&gt; for b in range(2): p.getNumJoints(b)...00&gt;&gt;&gt; p.disconnect()&gt;&gt;&gt; p.connect(p.SHARED_MEMORY, p.SHARED_MEMORY_KEY)0&gt;&gt;&gt; p.getNumBodies()2&gt;&gt;&gt; for b in range(2): p.getNumJoints(b)...479</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13592">missxa</a> — Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
