<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12911" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-04-01T00:22:40+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12911</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[regular_user]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-04-01T00:22:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-04-01T00:22:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42746#p42746</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42746#p42746"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Soft body/cloth static deformation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42746#p42746"><![CDATA[
I am new to bullet physics, and I have been looking for instrumentation in the API for defining a cloth/soft-body that behaves like a metal piece (keeps its deformed shape upon collision with another body and does not spring back into its original form like soft bodies in the demos do). I have found a relevant topic from 2010 describing the same feature (<a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=5342" class="postlink">viewtopic.php?t=5342</a>), and I am curious if any progress has been made in regards to that feature or is there an alternative solution (for example, can constraints be used to simulate similar behavior?)<br><br>Thanks in advance.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13493">regular_user</a> — Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:22 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
