<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12902" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2023-02-01T17:55:48+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12902</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[nobuyuki]]></name></author>
		<updated>2023-02-01T17:55:48+00:00</updated>

		<published>2023-02-01T17:55:48+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44224#p44224</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44224#p44224"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to add sensor modules?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44224#p44224"><![CDATA[
I am also interested in this!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14519">nobuyuki</a> — Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:55 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[shallshe]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-11-02T07:35:22+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-11-02T07:35:22+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44162#p44162</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44162#p44162"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to add sensor modules?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44162#p44162"><![CDATA[
No one respond? Hope someone can explain more detail. <br><span style="font-size:1%;line-height:116%"><a href="https://basketrandom.io" class="postlink"><span style="color:#ECF3F7">basket random</span></a></span><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14460">shallshe</a> — Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:35 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[yusufbadriawan]]></name></author>
		<updated>2022-09-30T08:10:37+00:00</updated>

		<published>2022-09-30T08:10:37+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44132#p44132</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44132#p44132"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to add sensor modules?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=44132#p44132"><![CDATA[
Hi ,  I need this solution too , sensor robot for my Deep Reinforcement Learning , if work , it will be amazing performance<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=14440">yusufbadriawan</a> — Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:10 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[CliffLin]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-04-14T14:04:40+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-04-14T14:04:40+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43396#p43396</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43396#p43396"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to add sensor modules?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43396#p43396"><![CDATA[
I need this feature, too. Have you had a solution?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13950">CliffLin</a> — Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:04 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Grunk]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-03-30T01:03:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-03-30T01:03:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42742#p42742</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42742#p42742"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: How to add sensor modules?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42742#p42742"><![CDATA[
No one has dealt with this before?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13570">Grunk</a> — Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:03 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Grunk]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-03-22T06:03:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-03-22T06:03:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42722#p42722</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42722#p42722"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[How to add sensor modules?]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42722#p42722"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>So I was reading about pybullet and it's not clear to me if there is any form of sensor module or routines built in. Do people who use pybullet for robotics work have to write custom sensors? I'm interested in a LIDAR and a camera module.<br><br>Thanks for the advice.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13570">Grunk</a> — Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:03 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
