<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12895" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2020-08-27T08:35:41+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12895</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[H0l0d0k]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-08-27T08:35:41+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-08-27T08:35:41+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43085#p43085</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43085#p43085"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Integration of Pybullet with Visualization Toolkit(VTK)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43085#p43085"><![CDATA[
Hi! Have the same question. Have you already found the solution?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13756">H0l0d0k</a> — Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:35 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Nibba2018]]></name></author>
		<updated>2020-03-19T10:00:24+00:00</updated>

		<published>2020-03-19T10:00:24+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42712#p42712</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42712#p42712"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Integration of Pybullet with Visualization Toolkit(VTK)]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42712#p42712"><![CDATA[
Hello everyone, I needed some help regarding the integration of Pybullet with VTK.<br><br>For e.g currently, the GUI element is governed by the command: "p.connect(p.GUI)" but instead of using the default GUI I wanted to create a custom UI using VTK and implement physics on VTK elements. But to do so I am lacking documentation on how to load vtk models directly in runtime. I have found ways to load ".vtk" file models using "p.loadSoftBody()" but I want to pass the VTK object itself to the Pybullet engine.<br><br>The quick start guide doesn't have what I am looking for. I was also not able to find any detailed Pybullet API documentation on google.<br><br>Thank you.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13566">Nibba2018</a> — Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:00 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
