<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12830" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-12-14T20:28:00+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12830</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Boris94]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-12-14T20:28:00+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-12-14T20:28:00+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42536#p42536</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42536#p42536"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Maximum number of object faces in scene]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42536#p42536"><![CDATA[
I am spawning multiple objects in scene and after some number of them they just stop rendering, is there some limit? It looks like there can be about 1.3mil faces in the scene and after that new objects just dont render.<br><br>Example:<br>I am spawning 100 models into scene. Each model has about 70k faces. I first run loop, where i spawn all of them and then i start new loop with stepSimulation.<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>    for i in range(1, 100):        startPos = [0.5, 0, i]        startOrientation = p.getQuaternionFromEuler([0, 0, 0])        partID[firstPos] = p.loadURDF(data[2][1], startPos, startOrientation)</code></pre></div><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>    for i in range(100000):        p.stepSimulation()        time.sleep(1. / 240.)    p.disconnect()</code></pre></div><a href="https://imgur.com/a/yH7qkd6" class="postlink">https://imgur.com/a/yH7qkd6</a><br><br>As you can see in the image, there is 17 of them and there should be 100 of them. Is there some way how i could increase this limit? I tested it on multiple PCs and result is always same, so this is not HW problem.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13466">Boris94</a> — Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:28 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
