<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12732" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-08-06T20:56:18+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12732</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[AvivShamsian]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-08-06T20:56:18+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-08-06T20:56:18+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42301#p42301</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42301#p42301"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[soccer simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42301#p42301"><![CDATA[
I want to create a soccer scene which will contain the following components: <br>1) soccer field <br>2) soccer ball <br>3) goal <br>4) soccer player<br><br>The simulation can be controlled using the following parameters: <br>1) kicking leg <br>2) ball velocity <br>3) ball initial angle<br>4) maybe other features<br><br>I must say I'm totally new to pybullet and I don't know even where to start. Few websites offer .stl files which can help create the env. Please help me with it. It should be a really easy thing for experienced people and I need your guidance.<br><br>******************************************<br>NOTE: I want to use it with python. the goal is to be able to create lots of short videoes demonstrating soccer player kicking a ball to a goal<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13368">AvivShamsian</a> — Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:56 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
