<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12728" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-07-30T11:03:17+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12728</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ShravanTata]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-07-30T11:03:17+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-07-30T11:03:17+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42293#p42293</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42293#p42293"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Getting link index]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42293#p42293"><![CDATA[
Found an important information that helped solve this issue.<br>In bullet linkIndex == jointIndex<br><br>Using the above, I currently have the following solution below<br><div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code>_link_name_to_index = {p.getBodyInfo(model_id)[0].decode('UTF-8'):-1,}        for _id in range(p.getNumJoints(model_id)):_name = p.getJointInfo(model_id, _id)[12].decode('UTF-8')_link_name_to_index[_name] = _id</code></pre></div><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13358">ShravanTata</a> — Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:03 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[ShravanTata]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-07-29T19:48:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-07-29T19:48:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42291#p42291</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42291#p42291"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Getting link index]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42291#p42291"><![CDATA[
Hi All,<br><br>                   After loading an URDF/SDF using loadURDF/SDF method in pybullet, how can I get the index of a link by its name in the URDF/SDF. <br>I see in the documentation that there is getJointInfo method to do this for joints but nothing for links. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.<br><br>Cheers,<br>Shravan<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13358">ShravanTata</a> — Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
