<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12718" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-07-10T11:50:56+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12718</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Youssmouss]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-07-10T11:50:56+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-07-10T11:50:56+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42263#p42263</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42263#p42263"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[calculateJacobian in pybullet]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42263#p42263"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone,<br><br>I'm actually trying to implement a potential field algorithm for path planning in pybullet.<br>I have the model of a multibody imported from an .urdf file and an obstacle. I have already<br>computed the world position of closest points with respect to the obstacle for each body<br>of the multibody (updated in real-time).<br>Now, I would like to get the jacobian for each of those points, this is how I think I should do:<br> - Substract the world vector of the CoM with the world vector of the point<br> - Transform this vector into the local frame (because localPosition should be in local coordinates)<br><br>How can I transform this vector ? Also, how to manage my fixed base when I should send <br>the list of joint positions ? Because actually, my first jacobian is full of 0.<br><br>Thank you very much,<br><br>Youssef.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13345">Youssmouss</a> — Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:50 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
