<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12704" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-06-18T15:35:51+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12704</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Pandhariix]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-06-18T15:35:51+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-06-18T15:35:51+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42219#p42219</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42219#p42219"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Light source bindings]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42219#p42219"><![CDATA[
I think I found a way to do it, I submitted it in the PR #2295<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13323">Pandhariix</a> — Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:35 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Pandhariix]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-06-17T10:11:11+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-06-17T10:11:11+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42207#p42207</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42207#p42207"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Light source bindings]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42207#p42207"><![CDATA[
Hi, I don't think so, but does pybullet offer the possibility (via the Python API) to change the position, the intensity, etc. of the GUI light source ? As specified here <a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/2139" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/2139</a>, some related work has been done for the camera images, but apparently not for the the GUI.<br><br>If that's not the case, I'm more than willing to propose a PR wrapping those functionalities, but where should I start looking ?<br>Thanks in advance !<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13323">Pandhariix</a> — Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
