<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12639" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-03-24T09:44:58+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12639</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Al_Ba]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-03-24T09:44:58+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-03-24T09:44:58+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41959#p41959</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41959#p41959"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Importing and Exporting files between Bullet and Blender]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41959#p41959"><![CDATA[
Hi everyone, <br><br>I already have a simulation in blender and I want to import this simulation into Bullet in order to retrieve contact forces between the collision shapes or rigid bodies. I also want add some features to the simulation in Bullet (e.g. implementing explosion force as body force to the simulation) which are not in blender and then export a blender file from bullet, in order to visualize the new simulation in Blender.<br><br>I wonder to know how to export a bullet file from blender and how to export a blender file from bullet?<br><br>Thank you,<br>Ali<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13245">Al_Ba</a> — Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:44 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
