<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12631" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-03-15T19:01:58+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12631</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[RenanRR]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-03-15T19:01:58+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-03-15T19:01:58+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41944#p41944</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41944#p41944"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: BP3 CCD - Continuous Collision Detection]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41944#p41944"><![CDATA[
Someone ?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13235">RenanRR</a> — Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:01 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[RenanRR]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-03-13T00:10:38+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-03-13T00:10:38+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41935#p41935</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41935#p41935"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[BP3 CCD - Continuous Collision Detection]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41935#p41935"><![CDATA[
Hello all, i'm newbie here.<br>I'm studying BP and when I increased my character's speed, he stopped colliding on the ground.<br>I looked into this problem and found some things from "Continuous Collision Detection", and to use the btContinuousDynamicsWorld class, but in the version I'm using BP3-2.88 does not contain this class. Looking for CCD in code I found just the enum btDynamicsWorldType.BT_CONTINUOUS_DYNAMICS_WORLD.<br>Could anyone help me how to resolve this in the current version of BP3?<br><br>Thank u<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13235">RenanRR</a> — Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
