<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12595" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-01-29T07:42:44+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12595</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Vitulus]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-01-29T07:42:44+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-01-29T07:42:44+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41824#p41824</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41824#p41824"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Extra/ConvexDecomposition No way to construct a ConvexDecompInterface]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41824#p41824"><![CDATA[
While looking at the source code for <a href="https://github.com/kripken/bullet/tree/master/Extras/ConvexDecomposition" class="postlink">https://github.com/kripken/bullet/tree/ ... omposition</a>, which I plan to use to create convex shapes, I notice you can't create a ConvexDecompInterface. There is no demos for this however, I have been trying to work it out by myself. I notice you can create the ConvexBuilder class but it still requires a ConvexDecompInterface. I don't see anyway to get this class.<br><br>Is there anyway to initialize this class? I'm really confused.<br><br>EDIT: I just realized this was the PyBullet forum. I've reposted the post to <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=12596" class="postlink">viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=12596</a><p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13143">Vitulus</a> — Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:42 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
