<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12578" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2021-03-29T12:09:21+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12578</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[aaron]]></name></author>
		<updated>2021-03-29T12:09:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2021-03-29T12:09:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43369#p43369</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43369#p43369"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Intrinsic Matrix for simulated camera]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=43369#p43369"><![CDATA[
Hi, I am trying to figure this out as well. It seems it is the same with OpenGL transformations.<a href="https://learnopengl.com/Getting-started/Transformations" class="postlink">https://learnopengl.com/Getting-started/Transformations</a>. There should be four matrixes but pybullet only takes in projection and view. Does that mean the rest are all identities?<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13937">aaron</a> — Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:09 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[hyyou]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-10-10T02:00:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-10-10T02:00:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42413#p42413</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42413#p42413"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Intrinsic Matrix for simulated camera]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42413#p42413"><![CDATA[
I studied coordinate conversion <div class="codebox"><p>Code: </p><pre><code> model coordinate --&gt; world coordinate --&gt; view coordinate --&gt; projected coordinate.</code></pre></div>... from here: <a href="https://solarianprogrammer.com/2013/05/22/opengl-101-matrices-projection-view-model/" class="postlink">https://solarianprogrammer.com/2013/05/ ... iew-model/</a> <br><br>If you get projected coordinate, then multiply it by screen resolution, you will get pixel coordinate.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=11659">hyyou</a> — Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:00 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[shantythaks]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-09-25T00:52:36+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-09-25T00:52:36+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42403#p42403</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42403#p42403"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Intrinsic Matrix for simulated camera]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42403#p42403"><![CDATA[
@timeforscience, have you figured out a way to find the matrix to map from world space to pixels? If yes can you please share.<br><br>Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13425">shantythaks</a> — Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:52 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[timeforscience]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-01-14T19:03:26+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-01-14T19:03:26+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41780#p41780</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41780#p41780"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Intrinsic Matrix for simulated camera]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41780#p41780"><![CDATA[
Hello all!  I'm currently trying to do some computer vision tests using the pybullet simulated camera.  I can get the image fine, but what I really need for my development is a mapping from world space to pixel space.  I don't fully understand the view matrix and projection matrix however.  I'm used to an intrinsic matrix where pixel = intrinsic_matrix * transformation_matrix * point_vector.  Could someone help guide me just to find a way to create a matrix that will map from world space to pixel space if I have all the other necessary parameters?<br><br>I've tried pixel = projection_matrix * view_matrix * point_vector, but that didn't seem to work.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13174">timeforscience</a> — Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:03 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
