<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12461" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-01-28T11:13:27+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12461</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[merrywatson]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-01-28T11:13:27+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-01-28T11:13:27+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41819#p41819</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41819#p41819"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: pip install failure]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41819#p41819"><![CDATA[
I have also faced the same issue with my system and I have also searched a lot on the Internet, but it was showing the Windows update error code 8007000e on my system. Finally, I have found <a href="https://errorcode0x.com/resolve-windows-update-error-code-8007000e/%22" class="postlink">Fix Windows update error code 8007000e</a>, and it solved all kind of issue regarding this.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13197">merrywatson</a> — Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:13 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[autoalpha]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-10-17T04:22:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-10-17T04:22:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41521#p41521</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41521#p41521"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: pip install failure]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41521#p41521"><![CDATA[
Hi Erwin,<br><br>Yes. It started to work now (even without the extra options of pip install). Thanks!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13025">autoalpha</a> — Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:22 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-10-17T02:09:52+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-10-17T02:09:52+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41520#p41520</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41520#p41520"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: pip install failure]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41520#p41520"><![CDATA[
It should be fixed now. Try using version 2.3.2 or later<br><br>pip install --no-cache-dir pybullet --user<br><br>Thanks for the report!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:09 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[autoalpha]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-10-16T18:16:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-10-16T18:16:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41519#p41519</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41519#p41519"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[pip install failure]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41519#p41519"><![CDATA[
Hi,<br><br>I'm getting pip-install error while installing pybullet in a virtualenv of linux CI server (travis). Here are few selected lines of error messages (searched by "error"):<br><br>gcc: error: examples/SharedMemory/plugins/eglPlugin/eglRendererVisualShapeConverter.cpp: No such file or directory<br>gcc: fatal error: no input files<br>gcc: error: examples/SharedMemory/plugins/eglPlugin/eglRendererPlugin.cpp: No such file or directory<br>error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 4<br><br>A few notes:<br>1. This starts to happen since a few (at most 4) days ago. It used to always work when I run the build in travis.<br>2. On my macbook, the there's no such problem. In only happens when I build a test in travis server. pybullet is a required in setup.py of my package.<br>3. The command in travis server causing error is the following:<br>/home/travis/virtualenv/python3.4.6/bin/python -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-build-b2ssz501/pybullet/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-g0khoxzz-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /home/travis/virtualenv/python3.4.6/include/site/python3.4/pybullet<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13025">autoalpha</a> — Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:16 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
