<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12317" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-10-05T01:43:37+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12317</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[Erwin Coumans]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-10-05T01:43:37+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-10-05T01:43:37+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41489#p41489</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41489#p41489"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: PyBullet multi-physics engine support]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41489#p41489"><![CDATA[
There is no timeline for it. The feature is mainly for benchmarking purposes, I assume PyBullet users want to use Bullet instead of DART or MuJoCo. I got the MuJoCo very basic test working in PyBullet loading a basic MJCF file etc.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=2">Erwin Coumans</a> — Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:43 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[jcoll44]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-08-13T23:51:10+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-08-13T23:51:10+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41289#p41289</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41289#p41289"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[PyBullet multi-physics engine support]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41289#p41289"><![CDATA[
Hi PyBullet contributors,<br><br>I recently saw a commit on the Git page of PyBullet describing additional functionality that will allow PyBullet to use MuJoCo physics or DART physics.  I am just enquiring on when this additional functionality will be ready for use?<br><br>Kind Regards,<br>Jack<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12881">jcoll44</a> — Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:51 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
