<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12316" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2018-08-22T06:11:46+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12316</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bjt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-08-22T06:11:46+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-08-22T06:11:46+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41328#p41328</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41328#p41328"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: SegFault when training RL agent using camera]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41328#p41328"><![CDATA[
It seams that p.computeProjectionMatrixFOV() could be the culprit (at least when I run the could without it I haven't been able to break it yet). <br><br>I have tried running p.computeProjectionMatrix() instead, though haven't been able to get it do what I want (and I'm not sure if it would fix my issue). The docs list the following arguments, how can I work them out? There doesn't seem to be an example of usage of p.computeProjectionMatrix().<br><br>left screen (canvas) coordinate<br>right screen (canvas) coordinate<br>bottom screen (canvas) coordinate<br>top screen (canvas) coordinate<br><br>I am trying to use camera that moves with the body, if anyone knows a a better way to get this I would appreciate it.<br><br>Kind regards <br><br>Brendan<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12880">bjt</a> — Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:11 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[bjt]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-08-13T20:53:25+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-08-13T20:53:25+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41287#p41287</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41287#p41287"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[SegFault when training RL agent using camera]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41287#p41287"><![CDATA[
Hello, <br><br>I am trying to train an RL agent that has a body mounted camera. I am using MPI to run several processes. It works well without a camera input, but after a variable number of steps I will get a segfault:<br><br>[brendan:05577] *** Process received signal ***<br>[brendan:05577] Signal: Segmentation fault (11)<br>[brendan:05577] Signal code: Address not mapped (1)<br>[brendan:05577] Failing at address: 0xfffffffe02660ad0<br>[brendan:05577] [ 0] /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x11390)[0x7f258a516390]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 1] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(_ZN6Shader8fragmentE3vecILm3EfER8TGAColor+0x175)[0x7f25889ae815]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 2] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(_Z15triangleClippedR3matILm4ELm3EfES1_R7IShaderR8TGAImagePfPiRKS_ILm4ELm4EfEi+0x7c9)[0x7f25889a8659]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 3] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(_ZN12TinyRenderer12renderObjectER20TinyRenderObjectData+0x1b3f)[0x7f25889ac8ff]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 4] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(_ZN32TinyRendererVisualShapeConverter6renderEPKfS1_+0x768)[0x7f2588a2cf98]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 5] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(_ZN29PhysicsServerCommandProcessor32processRequestCameraImageCommandERK19SharedMemoryCommandR18SharedMemoryStatusPci+0x2db)[0x7f25889d911b]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 6] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(_ZN29PhysicsServerCommandProcessor14processCommandERK19SharedMemoryCommandR18SharedMemoryStatusPci+0x4de)[0x7f25889fa1ce]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 7] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(_ZN13PhysicsDirect13processCameraERK19SharedMemoryCommand+0x76)[0x7f25889cd716]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 8] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(b3SubmitClientCommand+0x14)[0x7f2588a1f864]<br>[brendan:05577] [ 9] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(b3SubmitClientCommandAndWaitStatus+0x80)[0x7f2588a1f900]<br>[brendan:05577] [10] /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/pybullet.cpython-35m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so(+0x17a6eb)[0x7f25889956eb]<br>[brendan:05577] [11] python3(PyCFunction_Call+0x77)[0x4e9ba7]<br>[brendan:05577] [12] python3(PyEval_EvalFrameEx+0x59f5)[0x53c6d5]<br>[brendan:05577] [13] python3(PyEval_EvalFrameEx+0x4b04)[0x53b7e4]<br>[brendan:05577] [14] python3[0x540199]<br>[brendan:05577] [15] python3(PyEval_EvalCode+0x1f)[0x540e4f]<br>[brendan:05577] [16] python3[0x60c272]<br>[brendan:05577] [17] python3(PyRun_FileExFlags+0x9a)[0x60e71a]<br>[brendan:05577] [18] python3(PyRun_SimpleFileExFlags+0x1bc)[0x60ef0c]<br>[brendan:05577] [19] python3(Py_Main+0x456)[0x63fb26]<br>[brendan:05577] [20] python3(main+0xe1)[0x4cfeb1]<br>[brendan:05577] [21] /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf0)[0x7f258a15b830]<br>[brendan:05577] [22] python3(_start+0x29)[0x5d6049]<br>[brendan:05577] *** End of error message ***<br><br>You can find a simple demonstration at the following repo:<br><br><a href="https://bitbucket.org/brendantidd/pybullet_test/src/master/" class="postlink">https://bitbucket.org/brendantidd/pybul ... rc/master/</a><br><br>Run with:<br><br>mpirun -np 6 python3 run.py<br><br>I'm not sure if the issue is related to <br><a href="https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/1295" class="postlink">https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/1295</a> <br><br>I am assuming that memory for the tiny renderer is being shared among processes, but I am unsure of how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated!<br><br>Kind regards<br><br>Brendan<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12880">bjt</a> — Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:53 pm</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
