<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xml:lang="en-gb">
	<link rel="self" type="application/atom+xml" href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12141" />

	<title>Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum</title>
	
	<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/index.php" />
	<updated>2019-05-01T10:12:57+00:00</updated>

	<author><name><![CDATA[Real-Time Physics Simulation Forum]]></name></author>
	<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/app.php/feed/topic/12141</id>

		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[franadam]]></name></author>
		<updated>2019-05-01T10:12:57+00:00</updated>

		<published>2019-05-01T10:12:57+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42044#p42044</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42044#p42044"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Rigid and Soft Bodies Simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=42044#p42044"><![CDATA[
<blockquote class="uncited"><div>have you finished your project? we can discuss this together.</div></blockquote>Hello Steven, <br><br>I'm new with bullet and I too have to  manage  forces and deformations.<br>Documentation/tutorial for soft body is really hard to find...<br>Could you give me some advices ? <br><br>Thank you<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13275">franadam</a> — Wed May 01, 2019 10:12 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[steven]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-11-05T08:23:21+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-11-05T08:23:21+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41562#p41562</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41562#p41562"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Re: Rigid and Soft Bodies Simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41562#p41562"><![CDATA[
have you finished your project? we can discuss this together.<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=13075">steven</a> — Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:23 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
		<entry>
		<author><name><![CDATA[TiagoSakomura]]></name></author>
		<updated>2018-06-28T00:29:22+00:00</updated>

		<published>2018-06-28T00:29:22+00:00</published>
		<id>https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41000#p41000</id>
		<link href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41000#p41000"/>
		<title type="html"><![CDATA[Rigid and Soft Bodies Simulation]]></title>

		
		<content type="html" xml:base="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=41000#p41000"><![CDATA[
I'm doing my final project at university and I'd like to use Bullet to simulate contact between rigid and soft bodies.<br>So, for now, I'm simulating a soft ball falling to the ground. However, I didn't manage to get the force and deformation feedback yet.<br>I've searched a lot in this forum but I couldn't find what I need.<br><br>I'll be glad if someone help me!<p>Statistics: Posted by <a href="https://pybullet.org/Bullet/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&amp;u=12792">TiagoSakomura</a> — Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:29 am</p><hr />
]]></content>
	</entry>
	</feed>
